I have been nominated by the lovely blogger Serena from Sognandoviaggi for this nice tag, the #wanderlusttag ! Thank you very much Serena, I enjoyed reading your answers and I’m looking forward to answer these questions as well! 🙂
So, since the tag is originally in Italian,but I am going to translate everything so all you lovely international followers can read it as well 😉
- Cite who has created this Tag: Iris & Periplo Blog
- Use the picture of the tag and use the tag #wanderlusttag for the post
- Answer the 10 questions and, if you’d like, insert some pictures of your travels
- Nominate at least 3 bloggers
The question & my answers:
1. Firstly, which places have you been until now?
I’ve been too….
Europe: Italy // France // Monte Carlo // Portugal // Spain // Croatia // Turkey // Greece // Germany // Belgium // Denmark // Norway // UK // Vatican City // The Netherlands // Ireland
Africa: Tunisia // Morocco
2. Which is the most beautiful city or country where you’ve been to?
Oh this is a tough question! Is it fair to say that in each place I’ve been there was always at least something that I liked? 😀 But looking at my most recent travels, I loved discovering all the hidden beauties of Morocco and I was so glad to have a confirmation of the fact that Lisbon is an amazing city! And well, of course I lovelovelove London and living here! 🙂
3. Have you ever been to the same place twice or do you prefer changing destination each time?
I really like going back to places I’ve been to but after a couple of years, for instance the first time I was in Lisbon was 10 years ago so I couldn’t wait to go back! I believe it’s so interesting to see what changed or that by walking around you can refresh memories you forgot 🙂 But in general yes, I do enjoy changing destination each time, maybe within a country I’ve already been to but a different city 🙂
4. Suggest me the best restaurant (anywhere in the world) you’ve been to.
Another difficult choice! I ate amazing street foods when I was in China but I don’t think this can really be considered as a restaurant 😀 But another great food memory I have (maybe also because of the company) is about this “Creperie” in Nice, France where I had the best salty crepe ever! Unfortunately I can’t remember the name but it’s a family owned restaurant very little, positioned in the centre but not in a busy street so it has been quite tough to find 😀 but it’s definitely the best place where to taste an original Gallette!
5. Are you more a sea, mountain or city traveller?
I have to admit that I’ve mostly been to visit cities and sea areas but it’s on my list discovering more mountain places! I’d really love to go to Austria and Switzerland for example 🙂
6. Which is the souvenir you can’t miss bringing home?
A magnet! In my family we have this tradition that in each place one goes has to buy a magnet for the kitchen fridge! I love this tradition and I love looking at all the magnets and maybe start talking about a funny memory or special moment lived in that country/city 🙂
7. What’s something that couldn’t never be missing in your luggage?
Hand detergent/ wet wipes – essential!
Ear plugs – essential n.2!
8. In which place that you’ve already visited, you’d be glad to go back?
Oh so many of them! I’d love to go back to Ireland, especially to the Cliffs because unfortunately the fog was so think when I was there that I could barely see my foots 🙁 Paris is also another place I’d like to visit again since last time I was there I was 10! But really, the list could go on and on… 🙂
9. And on the other had, which is a place you’ve been to where you wouldn’t go back?
Mmm probably Athens… I don’t really have a nice memory of the city, I’d probably pick another Greek place to discover 🙂
10. Which will be your next destination?
Actually…Italy! I’m going back home for Christmas but I’m planning to visit some cities I’ve never been to yet so hopefully it will work out! Otherwise in February, after my exams, I’d love to go to Amsterdam for a few days, I still haven’t manage to go there!! 😀
Thanks again Serena for nominating me! I really enjoyed taking part to this tag!
I’m going to nominate:
FOLLOW ME ON